THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST IN TENNIS FIXATION!
I’m Kim Selzman, the driving force behind Tennis Fixation. Tennis Fixation is a sports, fitness and lifestyle website and social media resource aimed at recreational tennis players who are obsessed with the sport. I provide tips, techniques and instruction that players can immediately put into action to see real improvement in their game. I also provide lots of info about the fun parts of tennis—the gear, the clothes, the pros. I let my followers know about anything and everything associated with the game and review and recommend the items that I think will help them play better (or look better) every time they hit the court!
MY AFFILIATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Author, Real Tennis Tips for Real Tennis Players (available on Amazon in paperback and for Kindle)
- Author, 10 Quick Fixes To Improve Your Serve: No Lessons Required (available on tennisfixation.com)
- Host, Tennis Quick Tips Podcast (available on iTunes and Stitcher)
- Creator and Instructor, Simple Endurance Training for Tennis (available on www.tennisminicourses.com)
- Recreational Tennis Coach, United States Professional Tennis Association
- Tennis Performance Trainer, International Tennis Performance Association
- FitFluential and TapInfluence Member
TENNIS FIXATION FOLLOWERS
Tennis Fixation followers are a small but intensely devoted and engaged group. While Tennis Fixation is followed by all kinds and levels of players, the focus is on adult women who love tennis, are educated, belong to a club or other dedicated tennis facility, regularly play league or team tennis, and compete in tournaments. They are fitness-, health-, fashion- and beauty conscious. They want to improve their game as quickly and easily as possible and are willing to invest their time and money in lessons, classes, drills and clinics, both in person and on-line, to do so. They have the resources to put into their favorite sport and want to make sure they're playing with the best racquets, the right strings, the cutest shoes, the latest bags and the most fashion-forward tennis outfits. They are most engaged through the Tennis Fixation blog, the Tennis Quick Tips podcast and Tennis Fixation's weekly e-mail updates.
PARTNERING WITH KIM AND TENNIS FIXATION
I can work with you on sidebar ads, sponsored posts, project sponsorships, brand ambassadorships, social media promotions, giveaways, product demos and reviews (including video), trade show projects, and representation at events or tournaments. For more information and to obtain advertising rates, please contact me: email@example.com. You can download my media kit by clicking on the image below. Thanks for your interest and I look forward to working with you!