Another holiday gift guide for tennis players is here! Happy Tennis Holidays!
So you’ve already seen my Best Holiday Gifts for Tennis Players – 2015 Women’s Edition and my Best Holiday Gifts for Tennis Players – 2015 Fitness Edition. Now here are my stocking stuffers (probably my favorite one to do). In this guide, I’ll give you tons of ideas for stocking stuffers – little gifts that make a huge impact. These are all less than $20 and would be perfect for your favorite partner, captain or pro. And what the heck – they're so cheap, pick up a few of these for yourself!
- Burt's Bees Everyday Essential Beauty Kit – Pamper yourself (or your tennis pal) with these popular Burt's Bees skin care products in trial sizes. This kit includes Soap Bark Deep Cleansing Cream, Hand Salve, Milk and Honey Body Lotion (yum! but please don't eat it), Beeswax Lip Balm and Coconut Foot Cream. All of the nourishment and creamy goodness your body is craving after a long match!
- Wristpect Wristbands – Fluid and Grace Set – No one does wristbands like Wristspect does wristbands. This “Fluid and Grace” set features one band with ripply waves of teal and yellow and another with a jewel tone geometric pattern of purple, teal and yellow. Now, this is how the fashionable tennis player keeps sweat out of her eyes. Love these wristbands and love this company.
- Fruit Infuser Water Bottle By Zentrifugal Force – This is a thing. Not just a water bottle. Not just a BPA-free water bottle. But a 32 ounce BPA-free water bottle with a built-in fruit infuser! I have long advocated the deliciousness of fruit-infused waters (just see my post How and Why to Make Fruit-Infused Waters) but this bottle makes it super simple to whip these up with its built-in fruit compartment where you can add your own favorite fruits. And don't just limit yourself to fruits – cucumbers, mint leaves, basil – whatever sounds tasty to you.
- Sweaty Bands Taj Mahottie Headband – I speak from experience – these Sweaty Bands headbands absolutely do not slip. And they come in super cute colors and designs. Like this one – in Taj Mahottie! The secret is the velvet lining inside the headband. Perfect for keeping hair and out of your face and in its place during your next match.
- Surefoot Foot Massager – While I don't have this exact foot massager, I have something very similar that my sister gave me, and, to put it very simply – IT. ROCKS. Nothing feels quite as good, as kicking my tennis shoes off after having had them on for several hours and rolling each of my feet over my foot massager. HEAVEN. I can't recommend this little item enough. Get one for your tennis bestie but, please, get one for yourself too.
- Nuun Active Hydration, Electrolyte Enhanced Drink Tablets – Nuun tablets have had a special spot in my tennis bag for quite some time. They are perfect for those times when you need an on-court boost of electrolytes because your match has turned into a marathon. This four-pack includes one tube (12 tablets per tube) of each of these yummy flavors – Orange, Tri-Berry, Citrus Fruit and Lemon Lime. These are low sugar, low calorie, low carb, contain no high-fructose corn syrup and can be popped right into your own reusable water bottle to reduce plastic waste (see Number 3 above)!
- Lucky Tennis Socks – These work, right? When nothing else seems to be working on court, just rely on the old lucky tennis socks to pull the match out for you. This pair is not just emblazoned with its “Lucky” charm message, but is made from a cushiony, comfortable cotton blend fabric.
Real Tennis Tips for Real Tennis Players: Simple Tips to Help You Play Better Tennis Fast Of course I'm not going to let the holidays go by without putting in a shameless plug for my own book! Not only is it packed with great tennis tips, but y'all, it is so cheap! You can present one to each and every one of your teammates without breaking the bank.
Paddywax Happy Holiday Collection Glass Candle with Inspirational Quote in Balsam Fir – I am a big fan of Paddywax candles because they not only smell luscious, but you always end up with a cute little container after your candle is done. This one is a Balsam Fir candle packaged in a festive box with an inspiring, seasonal message – “May your days be merry and bright – Irving Berlin.” Just the message, and fragrance, you want to give this holiday season.
Coola SPF 30 Cucumber Face Moisturizing Sunscreen – This sunscreen smells absolutely delicious. And is so soothing and non-sticky. We're all wearing sunscreen year-round now so the holiday season is to indulge yourself with this luscious product or present it to your tennis BFF to ensure that you really remain BFs for F.
If you're looking for more holiday gift ideas, check out these Tennis Fixation Holiday Gift Guides:
- Best Holiday Gifts for Tennis Players – 2015 Women's Edition
- Best Holiday Gifts for Tennis Players – 2015 Fitness Edition
- Best Holiday Gifts for Tennis Players – 2014 Women's Edition
- Best Holiday Gifts for Tennis Players – 2014 Fitness Edition
- Best Holiday Gifts for Tennis Players – 2014 Stocking Stuffers
© Kim Selzman 2015 All Rights Reserved
Full disclosure – Some of the links in this post are Amazon affiliate links. I make a very small commission if you purchase any item using my Amazon affiliate links. Your cost is the same for these items whether or not you use these links. This does not influence my opinion of these items and I always tell the absolute truth about every item that I review. I usually do not review items that I don’t like.