Happy Holidays tennis peeps! It’s that most wonderful time of the year – time for my annual holiday gifts guide. Tennis gifts – yay!
Each year, I work hard to find the best gifts that any tennis player would love to give (and to get). As in the past, I'm doing several editions of my gift guide – to cover every possible player at every possible price point. This first guide is my “Women’s Edition” and it's packed with all kinds of goodies just for the ladies. If you’re looking for the perfect present for your favorite female tennis partner, pal or special someone or if you just want something to reward yourself for a season well-played, this list has everything you could possibly want for looking ultra cute on the tennis court.
- Lucky in Love Kick Start Running Skirt in Orchid Print – Lucky in Love is a new brand for me but I have quickly come to love it. Everything is brightly colored and, usually, wildly printed. This skirt is a splashy example of how it is possible to find tennis wear that isn't the same old, same old.
- Asics Women's Pink Night Run Digital Watch – I love this super sporty pink watch. Not only is it perfect for keeping time on the tennis court, but it also includes a red flashing light to keep you safe if you wear it while running. Because you're also a runner so you can build up your tennis endurance, right?
- “Live Love Tennis” Hoodie Sweatshirt – Doesn't this hoodie say it all? Live – Love – Tennis – it's a life philosophy!
Danskin Women's Two-Pack Seamless Sports Bra – I'm always looking for a great sports bra. And if it also happens to be in a sweet color like “Sugar Plum” or “Sugar Plum Multi” (like these are), then all the better.
ASICS Women's GEL-Resolution 5 Tennis Shoe in Fuchsia – I have been wearing Asics tennis shoes for quite a while now and love them because they fit well, they last long and, most importantly, they are super cute. These fuchsia pink ones are adorable (in my opinion) but there are plenty of other color options to choose from.
Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses – I didn't think anything could replace my Maui Jim sunglasses but guess what? Ray-Ban Aviators are also fantastic sunglasses for playing tennis. There's a reason these things are classic. They look good and they make playing in the bright sun that much easier.
Cortiglia Belvedere Red Tennis Bag – OMG! I love Cortiglia tennis bags! Yes, they are expensive. But these are gorgeous, high-quality tennis bags that look nothing like tennis bags. This one, in red patent leather, is swoon-worthy. A Cortiglia tennis bag is a gift for someone truly special.
Grand Slam Tennis Gift Basket – This gift basket has it all – a 6 can cooler, 2 cans of tennis balls, wrist bands, overgrip wrap, a vibration dampener and a sports water bottle. So handy!
LOVE Tennis Theme Double Wall Acrylic Wine Glass with Lid and Straw – If you're looking for the gift that combines two favorite activities – playing tennis and drinking wine – look no further. This adorable insulated wine glass is just the ticket and might be just the thing for your hard-working team captain.
Tennis Glassy Transparent iPhone Case in Pink – Yes, I need to advertise my love for tennis at all times. And this pink iPhone case does it for me perfectly. Oh, and it's pink. So, as I said, perfectly.
If you're looking for more holiday gift ideas, check out these Tennis Fixation Gift Guides from past years:
- Best Holiday Gifts for Tennis Players – 2015 Fitness Edition
- Best Holiday Gifts for Tennis Players – 2014 Women's Edition
- Best Holiday Gifts for Tennis Players – 2014 Fitness Edition
- Best Holiday Gifts for Tennis Players – 2014 Stocking Stuffers
- Best Gifts For Tennis Players – Tennis Fixation 2013 Holiday Gift Guide
- Best Last Minute Gifts And Stocking Stuffers For Tennis Players
- Tennis Fixation 2012 Holiday Gift Guide – Best Gifts For Tennis Players!
© Kim Selzman 2015 All Rights Reserved
Full disclosure – The links in this post are Amazon affiliate links. I make a very small commission if you purchase any item using my Amazon affiliate links. Your cost is the same for these items whether or not you use these links. This does not influence my opinion of these items and I always tell the absolute truth about every item that I review. I usually do not review items that I don’t like.