Welcome to Tennis Fixation!
Tennis Fixation is all about helping regular, recreational players play better tennis fast.
The kind of instruction you'll find here is the kind that really works. Because the top priority at Tennis Fixation is to give you really easy, really worthwhile tennis tips that will help you to quickly and easily improve your game.
The Tennis Fixation philosophy is a simple one and underlies everything that happens here:
1. Tennis is fun.Sometimes you can get so wrapped up in the winning and losing part of tennis that you forget why you started playing tennis in the first place. Because it's fun! If you're not having fun playing tennis, you're doing something wrong and you need to change that.
2. Tennis is a game. That's all. It's just a game. It has rules. It has techniques. It has strategies and tactics. And you can play the game better by learning those.
3. You can get better at tennis without wasting a ton of time or money. It's easy to get caught up in the belief that your tennis play will improve if you just get a better racquet. Or better shoes. Or spend hours and hours on court in private lessons. While some of those things might help, maybe, you can also get better without them.
4. You can get better at tennis by learning and applying some simple tips. There are some simple, easy things any player can do to get better quickly. These aren't secrets that no one has ever revealed before. They're just basic tips that a lot of players are oblivious to. That's what Tennis Fixation is all about – helping you learn and apply these simple tips that can help to quickly amp up your game.
5. Tennis is a great way to get (and stay) fit. Tennis is exercise! If you're playing tennis on a regular basis, you can get in great physical shape and stay that way. Almost anything you do to improve your tennis game will have the added bonus of improving your fitness.
If you're looking for a place to feed your own Tennis Fixation, a place where you can learn how to improve without spending tons of money on expensive lessons or long hours on court, then Tennis Fixation is the place for you!
The absolute best way to get started on your tennis journey with Tennis Fixation is to sign up for weekly updates and to get my free eBook, 10 “Quick Fixes” To Improve Your Serve: No Lessons Required.
Just enter your email address below and get ready to play FUN and FIT tennis!