It's the most wonderful time of the year – time for Wimbledon!
The Championships, Wimbledon runs from June 29 to July 12, 2015 at the All England Club in Wimbledon, London, Englad. It is the only Slam held on grass and requires that players follow a strict dress code of wearing all white (or mostly all white). Wimbledon is full of tradition and that's what makes it so wonderful. There is no on-court advertising, players are referred to as “Gentlemen” and “Ladies” and the traditional breakfast is strawberries and cream. So very British.
So who are our returning champions, the players we'll be watching this year?
- Gentlemen's Singles – Novak Djokovic (Serbia)
- Ladies' Singles – Petra Kvitova (Czech Republic)
- Gentlemen's Doubles – Vasek Pospisil (Canada) and Jack Sock (United States)
- Ladies' Doubles – Sara Errani (Italy) and Roberta Vinci (Italy)
- Mixed Doubles – Nenad Zemonjic (Serbia) and Samantha Stosur (Australia)
GET A BETTER SERVE FAST!
And if you're interested in getting a better serve – fast! – get my free ebook, 10 Quick Fixes to Improve Your Serve: No Lessons Required.
By applying the 10 simple tips to your serve that I give in this ebook, your serve can become a tool that you can use to gain control of points. It can become more powerful, more accurate, and something you’re actually proud of. Just enter your email below and you'll get instant access to this free ebook as well as weekly updates with all of my best tennis tips!
© Kim Selzman 2015 All Rights Reserved