It's time for a Tennis Fixation Giveaway! Yay!
I'm so excited to announce today's giveaway because it's a holiday giveaway and I am already anxious for the holidays! And this is a giveaway involving some adorable tennis t-shirts – you will absolutely love these! AND this is a bonus giveaway because we will have not just one lucky winner, but THREE very lucky winners! Holiday giveaway! Cute tennis gear! Multiple winners! YAY!
So I came into contact with Rachel of Game Set Fab very recently. She emailed me about how much she liked Tennis Fixation (always a good start to an email) and said she'd recently launched a tennis t-shirt company called Game Set Fab. Can I just say – I love that name! So cute and clever! I immediately went on-line to check it out and found such adorable t-shirts, exactly the type of thing I know I would wear and my female Tennis Fixation followers would wear. Because we're not just tennis players. We're women tennis players who LOVE the game, have a great sense of humor, and spend a lot of our days in tennis and fitness wear. Yes?
Rachel said she was interested in advertising here on Tennis Fixation and I had to tell her, I really don't have a lot of advertising on this site. I don't like the way it looks on most sites, kind of junks everything up. So I have limited myself in placing ads on my sites to only two advertisers – Tennis Express, who I have a personal relationship with, and Amazon, where I sell my “Real Tennis Tips for Real Tennis Players” book. I've been approached by many other advertisers but none of them really fit with me or with what I think my Tennis Fixation followers would like to see here.
But Game Set Fab was different, way more consistent with what Tennis Fixation is all about, and I knew you all would like these t-shirts just as much as me. So, guess what? I have a new sponsor! Game Set Fab now has a place in my sidebar, in the “I Heart Shopping Here” section, and you can see everything they offer yourself by clicking there on the image.
Now how about that giveaway?
Well, Rachel was very kind to offer not just one of her t-shirts for a Tennis Fixation holiday giveaway, but three of them! For this giveaway, each winner will be able to choose from one of two designs. The first is “American Tennis” and looks like this:
That definitely gives me the American Tennis vibe. The second is my absolute favorite and is called “Tennis Anyone.” It looks like this:
Rosie the Riveter issuing the ultimate challenge! These t-shirts are so clever and playful and yes, they are sure to spark much on-court conversation. They're printed with eco-friendly water based ink on 100% cotton so they're super soft.
Here's how the giveaway is gonna go:
- To start with, there will be three winners of this giveaway and each winner will receive one t-shirt from Game Set Fab in either the “American Tennis” design or the “Tennis Anyone” design. Each winner will select the design and the size they prefer.
- The giveaway will run from today (Monday, November 24, 2014) through next Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 11:59 p.m. Central Time.
- Three winners will be randomly selected from all of the entries I receive and the names of those winners will be announced here on the Tennis Fixation blog. The winners will also be announced on my social media accounts so be sure you're following those (links in the sidebar on the right).
- After the announcement, each winner must email me his or her mailing address, design selection and t-shirt size so that Game Set Fab can ship out the prizes. Just FYI – you must have a mailing address in the United States to win.
- Any other terms or restrictions can be found in the giveaway widget below.
Finally, here's an important point – while there are lots and lots of ways to enter this giveaway, there is one mandatory way to get TWO entries into this giveaway and that is to visit GameSetFab.com and then come back and leave me a comment on this blog post telling me which design is your absolute favorite. They have a lot of good ones so I want to know what you think. Plus this helps me know you're a real person who loves tennis t-shirts!. So go ahead, click over to GameSetFab.com now, and then come back and leave your comment for TWO entries. The form for all entries is below. You can enter a lot – including once a day by tweeting. Details right here:
So enter now. Tweet to enter every day. And stay tuned to Tennis Fixation for more tennis fun, fashion and all-around goodness!
This giveaway and post is sponsored by Game Set Fab. The opinions here are my own. Thanks!
© Kim Selzman 2014 All Rights Reserved
[ois skin=”End of Blog Post”]