I'm always so excited when it's time to do a Tennis Fixation giveaway – and it's time!
The fabulous team at 4allbyjofit has once again given me a super cute piece to try out AND to give away to one of my Tennis Fixation followers. This time its the Windsor Jo-Polo in go-with-everything Blush Pink. So far, I've worn this piece with black yoga pants, gray yoga capris, my “Raisin”-colored 4all fitness pants (a dark maroon color), white tennis shorts and, my favorite look so far, a brown tennis skirt. That's what I'm wearing today for my upcoming Line 1 Open-level match. Yes, Line 1, Open. No typos there. At least I'm excited about my outfit.
Are you noticing the cute pink color of this top and thinking, “Hey, isn't October when all that cute pink stuff appears?” Well, you're right. And, in honor of October being Breast Cancer Awareness month, the team at 4all is donating 10% of the proceeds from its October sales of both the short-sleeved and sleeveless Blush Pink Jo-Polo to the well-known breast cancer cure advocates at Susan G. Komen for the Cure®.
Interested in winning one of these? There are lots of ways to get entries into this particular giveaway so do one, a few or all of these.
- For your first mandatory entry, leave a comment here and let me know what your favorite tennis team colors are – this info will be used in an upcoming fashion post!
For BONUS entries, go to your favorite social networking sites and –
- Like Tennis Fixation on Facebook – www.facebook.com/TennisFixation – then come back and leave me a comment telling me you did (or that you already do).
- Like 4allbyjofit on Facebook – www.facebook.com/4allbyjofit – then come back and leave me a comment telling me you did (or that you already do).
- Follow Tennis Fixation on Twitter – @TennisFixation – then come back and leave me a comment telling me you did (or that you already do).
- Follow 4allbyjofit on Twitter – @4allbyjofit – then come back and leave me a comment telling me you did (or that you already do).
So you can easily get 5 entries for this giveaway just by doing those few things! Be sure and enter before midnight on Saturday, October 29, 2011. leave your comments using the comment form found at the bottom of this post (just click where it says “0 comments” or “23 comments” or whatever number of comments). Be sure to leave separate comments for each entry – each comment is one entry.
Please note: Winners will be announced on this site. Winners must respond to me with their e-mail address within 3 days of being named. If I don't hear from the first winner within the 3 days, another winner will be selected. This giveaway is only open to U.S. residents age 18 and older.
Image via www.4allbyjofit.com.