THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
Today is a day for very colorful, fun and fashionable tennis accessories. That you could win. For FREE!
In other words, it's time for a giveaway!
And not just any old giveaway. A Holiday Tennis Giveaway!
And this all goes back to one of my tennis team uniforms. So this season, one of my teams decided our uniform would be all white. White top. White skirt. All white. Not very intimidating and not very exciting. As it turns out, I am not an all white uniform person AT ALL. Why? Because my whites never matched so I always felt like I looked like I needed to do some laundry. I ended up spending a lot of this season trying to jazz up my all white look with different colored shoes, socks, hats, and that's about all I could come up with.
But THEN I thought about sweatbands from Wristpect Sport. I've worked with Wristpect before and knew they had awesome sweatbands in a literal rainbow of colors. And the nice thing about wearing sweatbands is it's like having a little towel on court with you. Since my philosophy has always been if I can't have the best tennis skills on court, I can at least have the cutest outfits, sweatbands seemed like a fun, colorful possibility. Here's what I saw when I went shopping:
Yes, a huge display of lots and lots of adorable sweatbands!
And here's the pair that I settled on:
This set is called Winners & Circle (Winners Circle – get it?) and I love it. Actually, I love one of them. As soon as I showed my tennis partner these and let her try one, well, I had to give it over to her. Anything to keep a really fabulous tennis partner happy. Here we are in our coordinating sweatbands (and very colorful socks):
Are you noticing that my partner (on the left) is very, VERY tall? She is an incredible partner so I do whatever it takes to keep playing with her. Including handing over my tennis gear.
Anyway, my Wristpect sweatbands have been a bright pop of color with my all white uniform and are now a part of my on-court fashion strategy (yes, that's a thing). And now you can get your own set of Wristpect sweatbands by entering my Holiday Tennis Giveaway! Yes, you can win one Wristpect double wristband pack from Wristpect's current collection.
To enter, you can use the little widget you should see below if you’re on a computer or mobile and if you’re viewing this post via email, you can click on the post title above to go to a new page to enter. Good luck!
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
Please note just a few important things for this giveaway:
- There will be one winner of this giveaway and that winner will receive one Wristpect double wristband pack from Wristpect Sport. The winner will select the design they prefer from the offerings in Wristpect's current collection.
- The giveaway will run from today, Friday, November 25, 2016 through next Thursday, December 1, 2016, 11:59 p.m. Central Time.
- You have to log in with your email or Facebook info so that I can contact the winner.
- One winner will be randomly selected from all of the entries I receive and the name of that winner will be announced here on Tennis Fixation. The winner will also be announced on my social media accounts so be sure you're following those (links in the sidebar on the right).
- After the announcement, the winner must email me his or her mailing address and wristband design selection so that Wristpect can ship out the prize. Just FYI – you must have a mailing address in the United States to win.
All terms and conditions for this giveaway can be found right here: Terms and Conditions for Wristpect Giveaway.
Wristpect Sport is the sponsor of this post and giveaway.